Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list. This week I’m looking to the new year and my most anticipated reads.
1. The Moon and More, Sarah Dessen (June 4). NEW SARAH DESSEN, NEW SARAH DESSEN!!!
2. Prodigy, Marie Lu (January 29). I ended up loving June and Day’s story, and can’t wait for the next book in this series. Check out my review of Legend here.
3. The House of Hades, Rick Riordan (October). PercyJacksonPercyJacksonPercyJackson!
4. Requiem, Lauren Oliver (March 5). Team Julian FTW!
5. “Detergent,” Veronica Roth (Fall). I freaking love the Divergent series. Also, I love that the author jokingly called the third book “Detergent.”
6. Dualed, Elsie Chapman (February 26). A world where you have to kill your twin before you turn 20? I am so hooked by the premise.
7. Out of the Easy, Ruta Sepetys (February 13). I loved Between Shades of Gray (my review here), and now the author has a book set in New Orleans? I definitely want to read this one.
8. The Archived, Victoria Schwab (January 22) . An archive of dead bodies? Sounds awesome and creepy to me!
9. Starglass, Phoebe North (July 23). I love a good sci-fi story, and this one set on a ship bound for an unknown planet and rebellion brewing on board sounds perfect for me.
10. The Madness Underneath, Maureen Johnson (February 26). I never thought I would like a story with a Jack the Ripper copycat, but trust Maureen Johnson to totally covert me. This series is awesome.