Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list. It wouldn’t be December without freaking out over books releasing in the new year! Here are ten that make me go all grabby hands.
2. Isla and the Happily Ever After, Stephanie Perkins. Though late to the bandwagon, I jumped full-throttle onto that and fell madly in love with Etienne and Cricket. I can’t wait to revisit my favorite characters.
4. Ignite Me, Tahereh Mafi. WARNER AUNSDGULDGNSJLDFSDFJKSLFJSKLF.
5. We Were Liars, E. Lockhart. I’ve never read any of this author’s books, but I’ve seen some raving about this one across the blogosphere so I feel like I have to pick it up because it sounds like one everyone will be talking about.
6. The Lost, Sarah Beth Durst. I read my first book by this author earlier this year and fell in love with her writing. This one has a killer premise and has me so excited.
7. The Fifth Season, N.K. Jemisin. Basically if Jemisin’s name is on it, I’ll read it.
10. Clariel, Garth Nix. A new Abhorsen book. NEED I SAY MORE?!