Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list. I’m writing this up while it snows, so I’m definitely in a wintery mood! Snowy days are the best reading days.
The Winter Releases
1. The Impossible Knife of Memory, Laurie Halse Anderson (January 7). I have a feeling this one will be a tear-jerker.
2. Hollow City, Ransom Riggs (January 14). I thoroughly enjoyed Miss Peregrine’s and I can’t wait to see what adventures Jacob goes on next.
3. Into the Still Blue, Veronica Rossi (January 28). I miss Roar.
5. Ignite Me, Tahereh Mafi (February 4). This one will probably make me very unhappy, but I don’t care because I have to know how it all ends.
6. Fault Line, Christa Desir. Book club pick for January!
7. Not a Drop to Drink, Mindy McGinnis. I just bought this on Kindle when it was super cheap, and I’ve heard good things about it. I’m a little nervous though because I’ve been burned by dystopians in the past.
8. A Darkness Strange and Lovely, Susan Dennard. I loved Something Strange and Deadly and I really want to read the next installment.
9. Never Fade, Alexandra Bracken. I was really into The Darkest Minds and so surprised I hadn’t heard more about it! I’m ready for the next one in this series.
10. Across a Star-Swept Sea, Diana Peterfreund. I loved FDStS and have been meaning to get to the companion novel since it was released.