Title – Author: Into the Still Blue – Veronica Rossi
Release Date: January 28, 2014
Series/Standalone: Series – Under the Never Sky #3
Format – Source: ARC – Publisher via ALAMW 2014
The race to reach the Still Blue is on. Aria and Perry have to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders if any of them are going to survive the journey through the increasingly dangerous Aether storms. But Hess and Sable want the Still Blue too, and they’re willing to do anything to get there first, including kidnapping Cinder. To rescue him, Aria and Perry are going to have to face dangers they’ve never seen before all while trying to keep their friends and family safe and together.
How do I love Roar? Let me count the ways…
1. He’s beautiful. That’s a legit reason, right?
2. He’s the most loyal friend you could ever have. Even when he’s royally pissed off at Perry, he still does exactly what Perry needs without being asked. He comforts and protects Aria at her lowest and loves her at her best.
3. He owns up to his mistakes. He screws up really badly in this book, and he knows it, so he does his best to make up for it.
4. He loves with his whole heart. Losing Liv breaks him and it’s so tragic to watch him succumb to his grief.
5. He’s equal parts snarky and deadly. The best combination.
Oh wait…I’m supposed to review the book too I suppose. It’s non-stop action and danger at every turn. I was racing through the pages, so afraid of what was going to happen to my babies. But who cares about any of that when you could be thinking about Roar?!
Into the Still Blue is an exciting and emotional climax to one of my favorite dystopian series. You’ll love the romance, the action, and the satisfying conclusion.
8 – deserving of a re-read – Fred Weasley