Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list. Time to see what’s at the top of my TBR list for the spring! As always, I’ve divided it into upcoming releases and books already published that I need to sit down and read already.
The Spring Releases
1. Dreams of Gods and Monsters, Laini Taylor (April 8). This one is going to be epic.
2. The Islands of Chaldea, Diana Wynne Jones (April 22). There’s a good chance I’ll cry reading this one. I just can’t wrap my mind around the fact that she won’t write any more books.
3. The Treatment, Suzanne Young (April 29). So excited to see how this duology ends.
4. Cuckoo Song, Frances Hardinge (May 8). I’m a big fan of this author, and I can’t wait to read her next story.
5. Ruin and Rising, Leigh Bardugo (June 17). The Darkling! STURMHOND!
6. Cold Steel, Kate Elliott. I finally bought this one and I’m dying to know how she ends the trilogy.
7. Attachments, Rainbow Rowell. Haven’t read a Rainbow book in a few months, so obviously that has to change. I hear there’s some guy named Lincoln that I have to meet.
8. The Archived, Victoria Schwab. I got this signed when she came to my area, and after reading Vicious, I’m more excited than ever to dive into this series.
9. Born Wicked, Jessica Spotswood. Also got this signed! I’ve been craving a witch story recently for some reason.
10. Tell the Wolves I’m Home, Carol Rifka Brunt. I’ve also been craving an adult read.