Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list. These pretties are just begging to be framed and hung up all over the house. Here are ten covers that put the art in book cover. (Pretend that just made sense.)
1. Ignite Me, Tahereh Mafi. Love flowers, love eyes. Also, teals.
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door, Stephanie Perkins. I went to San Francisco a few years ago and fell in love with the city. The best meal I’ve ever had was in SF.
3. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making, Catherynne M. Valente. Wouldn’t this be perfect for a kid’s room?
4. If I Stay, Gayle Forman. I love the simplicity of this and also I have an obsession with trees.
5. The Floating Islands, Rachel Neumeier. This is one of the most magical covers I’ve ever seen.
6. I’ll Be There, Holly Goldberg Sloan. I love how this cover tells a story just in a single frame.
7. I’ll Give You the Sun, Jandy Nelson. Everyone needs some abstract art.
8. Dreams of Gods and Monsters, Laini Taylor. This is probably an odd choice to have hanging around, but I love how badass the girl looks and the antlers all over.
10. A Tangle of Knots, Lisa Graff. This would also look adorable in a kid’s room.