Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list. This week is a freebie, so I decided to do one that I missed a few weeks ago because it came around to Monday night and I was like, isn’t there something about Tuesdays that I need to do? And then I remembered but alas, I was already molded to my bed and couldn’t stretch my arm out to my laptop. So anyways…reading isn’t just about books! It’s about all the things you can make about books! So here are ten things I’m dying to own.
1. Custom Weasley Sweater. Words cannot describe how much I freaking want a Weasley sweater of my own.
2. Hunger Games Ear Cuff. I really want to be the kind of person who can pull off ridiculous and awesome ear cuffs.
3. Lord of the Rings Infinity Scarf. Maps, always maps.
4. TFIOS Quote Art Print. This book is full of quotables, but this one is my favorite.
5. Howl’s Moving Castle Necklace. If you’re not in love with Howl, then I don’t know what to say to you.
6. Gatsby Tank Top. I still find this funny.
7. Hogwarts at Night Art Print. Gorgeous and makes me nostalgic for somewhere I’ve never been.
8. Harry Potter Titles Sweater. I’m just going to wear only HP sweaters forever.
9. Pride and Prejudice Clutch. P&P has had some amazing cover redesigns and I love this one and would totally carry it around everywhere.
10. The Boy Who Lived Art Print. I’m going to decorate my whole house in HP art and then stare at it whilst wearing my HP sweaters.