Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list. As always, my list is divided into new summer releases and books I’ve been meaning to read. (Also as always, who knows what the chances are of me sticking to this list!)
The Summer Releases
1. The Vanishing Season, Jodi Lynn Anderson (July 1). The last Jodi Lynn Anderson book wrecked me, so I’m assuming lots of tears from this one.
2. Midnight Thief, Livia Blackburne (July 8). Assassins and thieves? Right up my alley.
3. Let’s Get Lost, Adi Alsaid (July 21). This is the book club pick for July! I’m excited because who doesn’t love a road trip book?
4. Strange and Ever After, Susan Dennard (July 22). Okay, I haven’t read the second yet. But I just have a feeling this one will be a great ending.
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After, Stephanie Perkins (August 14). You knew this was coming. I would be surprised if any list didn’t have this for this week’s TTT.
6. Since You’ve Been Gone, Morgan Matson. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this one.
7. A Darkness Strange and Lovely, Susan Dennard. I really enjoyed the first book and I want to find out how this series ends!
8. The One, Kiera Cass. I’m a masochist, guys. I know this will be fifty shades of awful but I just have to read it.
9. The Lies of Locke Lamora, Scott Lynch. I’ve been craving some high fantasy.
10. Feed, Mira Grant. I wouldn’t consider this my kind of book, but I want to branch out more and I’ve heard good things about this series.