Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list. This week’s list is a disaster for my wallet waiting to happen…picking these books made me want to go all grabby hands and place a huge book order.
1. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks, E. Lockhart. I read We Were Liars earlier this year and loved it. I’ve heard this one is really funny.
2. Never Fade, Alexandra Bracken. I was pulled into this world with The Darkest Minds and I really want to get my hands on the second book, especially because the final one is coming out soon.
3. More Than This, Patrick Ness. I LOVE his Chaos Walking series (you haven’t read it yet? WHAT GO BUY IT NOW) and A Monster Calls was impressive and heartbreaking. I can’t wait to explore more of his writing.
4. My Life Next Door, Huntley Fitzpatrick. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this one.
6. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Neil Gaiman. You can never go wrong with a Neil Gaiman book.
7. The Queen of the Tearling, Erika Johansen. I’m torn on this one. On the one hand, I’m super picky with my fantasy (I have high standards, yo) and I’m not sure this will live up to the hype. On the other hand, have you seen the hardcover?! So pretty.
8. After I Do, Taylor Jenkins Reid. So many bloggers have been talking about this one recently and now I’m super curious.
10. Raging Star, Moira Young. I feel guilty…I haven’t read the second book in this series yet! But I still want to own the set.