Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list. Time for a winter TBR list that I won’t follow! Though I do admit I actually read two books from my fall TBR this year…I feel so accomplished!
The Winter Releases
1. This Shattered World, Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (December 23). Loved the first book. I like how they’re companion novels in this series and I’m excited to meet the new characters.
2. Fairest, Marissa Meyer (January 27). I’m super curious to see how Marissa pulls this off. Right now, I hate Levana, so it’ll be interesting to see her backstory and if that’ll change my mind.
3. I Was Here, Gayle Forman (January 27). Can’t say no a new Gayle book.
4. A Darker Shade of Magic, V.E. Schwab (February 24). I haven’t read a book by Victoria that I haven’t loved.
5. The Winner’s Crime, Marie Rutkoski (March 3). Early ravings are already in for this one. I can’t wait to find out what happens next in this series.
6. My True Love Gave To Me, Stephanie Perkins. I plan to read one story a night leading up to Christmas to get me in the holiday spirit!
7. Ancillary Sword, Ann Leckie. I was blown away by Ancillary Justice and I’m dying to read the next installment of this story.
8. Unmade, Sarah Rees Brennan. I love this series and I have to find out how it ends!
9. Not A Drop To Drink, Mindy McGinnis. I’ve been in the mood for a dystopian recently.
10. The Girl With All The Gifts, M.R. Carey. Next book club pick!