Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list. Santa knows…books make the best presents.
1. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau Banks, E. Lockhart. I haven’t read a light, funny book in a while.
2. Revolution, Jennifer Donnelly. This is an older one, but it only recently came on my radar when someone mentioned it on Twitter. I’m definitely intrigued.
3. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?, Mindy Kaling. The Mindy Project is my favorite comedy on TV right now and I’ve wanted to read her book for a long time.
4. Also Known As, Robin Benway. See note on needing a light read.
5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Michelle Hodkin. My friend has been trying to get me to read this series for ages.
6. Yes Please, Amy Poehler. Love her.
7. This Shattered World, Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. Released just in time for the holiday!
8. Froi of the Exiles, Melina Marchetta. I need to finish this series.
9. Burial Rites, Hannah Kent. I don’t read a lot of adult books, but I’ve wanted to read more recently.
10. Station Eleven, Emily St. John Mandel. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this one.